Thursday, March 25, 2010

IB portraits ;)

SYDNEY: I really like how the shadow showed in this picture. I also like the fact that she is leaning forward so she looks very down to earth with her smile.
MEREDITH: I really like how she has movement in this picture so it is not just a basic portrait picture. I just wished I showed more of her personality.
CHELSEA: I am really happy on how this picture turned out. I like the lighting and the hair light behind her. I also like the angle that I took it at.
ELISE: I think that the lighting could have been better in this picture. She didn't get as much hair light as I would have liked. You can kind of see it peeking through by her arm.

1 comment:

  1. My sister is Sydney, and I totally agree...this looks like a picture that really reveals sydney's personality. :) Good job!

    ReplyDelete